mei-

金曜日, 4月 15, 2005

Nyaa[friday]

Today's the last day to hand in that Nyaa [National youth achievement award] form and i was still not sure about what to fill in! For skill developement i most definately want to learn guitar!!! But my mom told me no! *cries* says that we dont have a guitar and cant find the person to teach. *sobs*
and i so wanted to learn ice skating for the physical thing... but ah.. same prob... so well, took up err....... bowling... -.- not saying that i dont like it or anything. just saying that i want something with more movement and action.
well anyways, went to try out bowling today after huahui. mom brought me to orchard country club [yishun] with her frend to teach me.
said that i was quite "talented". well, at least i was improving.. ALOT. from drains to strikes!
and i am so gonna guarantee myself to sleep like the dead for very very very very long.
spilt it.
posted by mei- at 10:12 午後

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

<< Home